You can never beat the character and space of the 1950’s
Private Inspections are now available, please contact Daniel 0408 078 515 or
Ben 0452 662 954 to arrange an appointment.
Beautifully presented throughout, this elegant first floor strata title apartment combines the wonderful design attributes of the 1950’s together with contemporary enhancements that make life an absolute breeze.
Situated toward the front of this boutique development this bright and superbly spacious (86 m2approx) solid brick apartment makes a wonderful home or first-class investment for the astute purchaser.
• Intercom entrance that services only 4 apartments
• Magnificent wide entrance hall that is filled with light and boasts polished floorboards that extend throughout the home
• Double doors lead to the huge living and dining area. Separate reverse cycle AC
• A separate modern kitchen with S/Steel appliances that is ideal for entertaining and features a large casual dining area
• Two double bedrooms. Both with extensive BIR
• A central tiled bathroom offers a shower recess, separate bath and laundry taps
• On title under cover car parking at the rear
Finally. An unbeatable position that is walking distance to Glenhuntly Road attractions that include The Classic Cinema, New 24/7 Coles, divine dining, cafe and fashion options along with every major telco and bank. And let’s not forget Harleston Park at the end of the street.