POTENTIAL AND PROMISE IN A LOCALE THAT HAS IT ALL!
IF ATTENDING AUCTION/PRIVATE INSPECTION IN PERSON:
1) You must register prior to attendance
2) You must scan the QR code at the property
3) You must present to the Covid Marshall and provide your certificate of double vaccination
Rich with character and brimming with potential, this charming freestanding brick home is both warm and welcoming whilst providing plenty of scope for a chic & stylish modern makeover.
- Potential-rich freestanding brick home with desirable north-facing frontage in a quiet yet easily accessible Richmond pocket.
- Entrance hall leads to two well-sized bedrooms with period features including hardwood floors, timber accents and picture rails.
- Generous open plan living/dining room with heating plus large eat-in kitchen with gas cooking and room for casual meals.
- Access to rear laneway via roller door providing off street parking for up to two cars
- Rear sunroom plus full laundry, bright bathroom and separate WC along with a private courtyard with workshop/garden shed.
- An exciting opportunity to make your mark with a cutting-edge renovation or possible brand new state-of-the-art city-fringe showstopper (STCA).
Close to Bridge Road shops, cafes and trams, this wonderfully central location is within easy reach of Burnley station, Burnley Park and the Yarra River walking trails. It also enjoys easy access to the MCG and the CBD
Conditions of entry - IDENTIFICATION and contact number required, otherwise entry may be refused.
The information about this property has been supplied to us by the property owner, while we have no cause to doubt its accuracy, we provide no guarantee. We cannot attest to the functionality of any fixtures, fittings or inclusions to the property. Land and apartment dimensions and floor/site plans are supplied by third parties. Typing mistakes, omissions, transposing can occur, we provide to assist but make no representation. Buyers must carry out their own due diligence.