Exquisitely Renovated Federation Home
This two bedroom home has been renovated to the highest standard throughout and is located in sought after location just moments from Chapel street, Victoria Gardens, restaurants, shops, Hawksburn village and transport. It features:
- Spacious entrance with Oak parquetry floorboards
- Ducted heating and cooling throughout.
- Huge main bedroom with carpet and built in wardrobes
- Second double bedroom also with carpet and built in wardrobes
- Study area with lots of storage
- Fully renovated main bathroom with access off hall and master bedroom
- Fully renovated kitchen with Miele appliances and plenty of storage
- Spacious living area with large doors opening onto entertainers deck with barbecue
- High quality finishes throughout
This property is loaded with high quality finishes and fixtures throughout to let you settle in to a comfortable lifestyle within. Register your interest now!
**PLEASE NOTE – IMPORTANT**
Please REGISTER for inspections. If you don’t register then you will not be notified of any changes to advertised inspection times. ADVERTISED INSPECTION TIMES displayed on this page are subject to cancellation or change up until 12pm on the day of the viewing.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ BEFORE INSPECTING THIS PROPERTY
Whilst we are currently in the midst of a Coronavirus outbreak we are mindful of minimising any potential risk to our staff and clients.
As such, we respectfully request that if you have travelled in the past two months to any overseas country listed with a travel restriction by the Australian Government, currently being China, Iran, South Korea, Japan, Italy and Mongolia, that you refrain from attending our Open for Inspections.
We also respectfully request that if you are feeling unwell with Flu like symptoms that you also don’t attend our open for inspections.
You can find information on the Coronavirus outbreak on the following Victorian Government Website: https://www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/coronavirus
Available from:Friday 24th September 2021