Spacious 3 bed + study house on beautiful Richmond Terrace
***TO BOOK A TIME TO INSPECT, SIMPLY CLICK ON BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME OR EMAIL AGENT TO BE NOTIFIED OF INSPECTION TIMES. BY REGISTERING, YOU WILL BE INSTANTLY INFORMED OF ANY UPDATES, CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT. IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION, ACCESS MAY NOT BE PROVIDED***
Positioned in one of Richmond Hill's most sought after locations at the end of a quiet no through road, this Victorian home is rich in period character with the convenience of contemporary living at it's door step.
- 3 good sized bedrooms (two with open fire places and one with mirror built in robes)
- 4th bedroom which can be used as formal dining or study (perfect extra room for those working from home)
- Separate lounge with heating
- Spacious kitchen and meals area including large 5 burner gas stainless steel stovetop and oven
- Central bathroom with shower over bath
- Seperate toilet
- Utility room/store room also useable as a shed
- Private rear fully fenced courtyard, ideal for entertaining
In an ideal location this well maintained home offers easy access to public transport, Swan Streets and Bridge Roads retail outlets, cafes & restaurants.
*** For guaranteed access, please arrive at the allotted inspection start time, any later and access may be denied ***
APPLYING - Apply online via 2Apply or 1FORM. The application code will be emailed to you after you have inspected the property.
LEASE TERMS - 12 MONTHS unless otherwise specified.
PARKING PERMITS - Whilst parking permits are available for most properties, please confirm with the local council before applying for the property.
PHOTO ID MUST BE PROVIDED UPON ENTRY AT THE PROPERTY
BIGGIN SCOTT RICHMOND - NO 1 FOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
Available from:Friday 1st April 2022