LIFESTYLE LUXE IN VICTORIAN SETTING
Beyond the nostalgic façade of this evocative Victorian terrace beats the heart of a stylishly renovated and superbly spacious lifestyle setting. A peaceful retreat to escape life’s bustle, this is a home that has the space to welcome families and the appeal to attract the most discerning executive buyers.
- Soaring ceilings and tactile solid-plastered walls feature in the original part of the home where the striking hallway has been enhanced with well-placed skylights.
- Stunning open plan entertaining zone at the rear that is flushed with natural light and extends out to a sundrenched private deck and courtyard.
- Spacious stone kitchen boasting quality appliances and offering plenty of scope to welcome guests in style.
- Three generously-proportioned bedrooms (two with fitted robes) which all benefit from ceiling fans and share two contemporary bathrooms.
- Traditional accents of original fireplaces and lead light, practicalities of a Euro laundry, ample storage and ducted heating, plus secure on-site parking accessed via Parkins Lane.
- Land size 200sqm approx.
Opposite Melbourne’s iconic sporting precinct, close to famous pubs and dining options, this sensational home is on the fringe of vibrant Cremorne and within moments of the station, tram routes, Citylink and the tranquil banks of the Yarra River.
Conditions of entry - IDENTIFICATION and contact number required, otherwise entry may be refused.
The information about this property has been supplied to us by the property owner, while we have no cause to doubt its accuracy, we provide no guarantee. We cannot attest to the functionality of any fixtures, fittings or inclusions to the property. Land and apartment dimensions and floor/site plans are supplied by third parties. Typing mistakes, omissions, transposing can occur, we provide to assist but make no representation. Buyers must carry out their own due diligence.