BEAUTIFULLY UPDATED, GREAT SPACE AND SENSATIONAL CENTRAL LOCATION
***TO BOOK A TIME TO INSPECT, SIMPLY CLICK ON BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME OR EMAIL AGENT TO BE NOTIFIED OF INSPECTION TIMES. BY REGISTERING, YOU WILL BE INSTANTLY INFORMED OF ANY UPDATES, CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT. IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION, ACCESS MAY NOT BE PROVIDED***
**3D VIRTUAL TOUR AVAILABLE!**
- 2 double bedrooms, with BIRs, new curtains and ornamental fire places (robes to
be painted white prior to tenants moving in)
- Spacious open plan kitchen and living with plantation shutters, gas heating and
great natural light
- Updated kitchen with plenty of bench and cupboard space, new gas hotplate and
- Space in kitchen for front loader washing machine
- Stunningly renovated bathroom with walk in shower
- Sun filled, paved, private courtyard with storage shed
- New blinds throughout
- New paint throughout
- New lighting throughout
- New flooring throughout
- Parking permits available form the council
Beautifully presented and located, minutes from Swan Street and Bridge Road restaurants, cafes and nightlife, with easy access to public transport (trains and trams) and a short trip to the CBD, Citylink and MCG.
*** For guaranteed access, please arrive at the allotted inspection start time, any later and access may be denied ***
APPLYING - Apply online via 2Apply or 1FORM. The application code will be emailed to you after you have inspected the property.
LEASE TERMS - 12 MONTHS unless otherwise specified.
PARKING PERMITS - Whilst parking permits are available for most properties, please confirm with the local council before applying for the property.
PHOTO ID MUST BE PROVIDED UPON ENTRY AT THE PROPERTY
BIGGIN SCOTT RICHMOND - NO 1 FOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
Available from:Saturday 4th September 2021