A fantastic and unique opportunity is offered to secure your ultimate Oliver's Hill lifestyle
Beautifully capturing the essence of relaxed seaside living while offering both a seachange and a treechange. Moments from the Olivers Hill beach and Sweetwater Creek reserve, this stylishly updated home offers a 300m stroll to the beach for a swim or take the foreshore boardwalks to your favourite restaurant in the heart of Frankston. The home is also zoned for Frankston High School, located within easy reach of the Frankston retail and entertainment precincts and offers easy access to Mount Eliza and the Mornington Peninsula.
• 3 bedrooms including a master with retreat, and ensuite bathroom
• An open meals and living area is bathed in sun with polished timber floors and a functional open fireplace,
• The sleek all-stainless steel kitchen includes a trolley island bench and a door out to an alfresco terrace and the leafy rear gardens
• Ducted heating, split system air con plus ceiling fans
• Also features, covered front veranda, garage/workshop and pet friendly garden
Available from:Monday 1st February 2021