YOUR NEXT ULTRA-GENEROUS WHEELERS HILL PLACE TO CALL HOME!
Boasting an incredible split level design which allows for an overflow of ultra-generous family highlights, and featuring awe-inspiring views of the Dandenong Ranges from the top floor, this marvellous 6 bedroom, 3 bathroom residence raises the bar for family living in one of Wheelers Hill's most coveted areas.
Placed on a 681 sqm (approx.) block, this amazing home can't be beaten. The proportions of this dwelling will leave you breathless, as will the clever design which delivers multi-level living giving you brilliant privacy, while at the same time being wonderfully open and free-flowing. This truly is an unmissable family find!
• Entry steps into the expansive lounge room with soaring angled ceilings and timber flooring.
• Dedicated formal dining room is ready for entertaining friends and hosting dinner parties
• Stone kitchen with stainless steel appliances looks into the relaxed sunken family room
• Enormous downstairs bedroom could also be converted into another large and versatile living room or even a home theatre
• Light-filled bedroom located just off the family room
• Ultra-spacious upstairs master bedroom has 'His' and 'Hers' walk-in robes, modern rain shower ensuite, and access out to the balcony which boasts breathtaking views of the Dandenong Ranges
• There is also balcony access from 2 other huge bedrooms!
• 6th bedroom with mirrored BIR could easily become a bright home office
• Sleek top level bathroom enjoys a spa bath
• Ground level bathroom has easy access to the European laundry with excellent storage options
• Ducted heating and air-conditioning
• Elevated rear deck overlooking an easy garden
• 2 undercover courtyard areas on either side of the property
• Double garage
A stone's throw to the Dandenong Creek trail and parklands, you're close to Caulfield Grammar School, Waverley Meadows Primary School, Wheelers Hill Secondary College, Garnett Reserve, Haversham Reserve, Monash Gallery of Art and reserve, Eastlink Trail, Wheelers Hill Shopping Centre, Brandon Park Shopping Centre, buses, Eastlink, and Monash Freeway.