LIGHT, BRIGHT, AFFORDABLE & SECURE 1 BEDROOM PLUS EXTRA STUDY APARTMENT
***TO BOOK A TIME TO INSPECT, SIMPLY CLICK ON BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME OR EMAIL AGENT TO BE NOTIFIED OF INSPECTION TIMES. BY REGISTERING, YOU WILL BE INSTANTLY INFORMED OF ANY UPDATES, CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT. IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN OPEN FOR INSPECTION, ACCESS MAY NOT BE PROVIDED***
Conveniently located with the tram stop right outside your door and ideal proximity to Glenferrie Road Shops, Swinburne University, Camberwell Junction, Fairview Park and public transport to the city.
This 1st floor apartment boasts:
- Large bedroom with BIRs
- Separate study with BIRs / potential nursery room
- Generous open plan kitchen, living and dining with abundance of natural light
- Renovated kitchen with stainless steel appliances, gas cooking and dishwasher
- Renovated spacious ensuite bathroom with washing machine facilities
- Bath tub has been resurfaced
- Blinds have been refurbished
- Located at the back of the block for privacy
- Secure Car Space Available
*** For guaranteed access, please arrive at the allotted inspection start time, any later and access may be denied ***
APPLYING - Apply online via 2Apply or 1FORM. The application code will be emailed to you after you have inspected the property.
LEASE TERMS - 12 MONTHS unless otherwise specified.
PARKING PERMITS - Whilst parking permits are available for most properties, please confirm with the local council before applying for the property.
PHOTO ID MUST BE PROVIDED UPON ENTRY AT THE PROPERTY
BIGGIN SCOTT RICHMOND - NO 1 FOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
Available from:Tuesday 19th October 2021