An opportunity not to be missed!
Closing Date Sale Tuesday 13th July 2021 at 6pm (unless sold prior)
With the hard work complete & ready to move in, this two-bedroom plus study home offers a super modern & low maintenance lifestyle.
An abundance of natural light, modern finishes & off-street parking are just a few of the features that make this home an unmissable opportunity. Not to mention its prime location, a short walk to the train station, local schools, cafs, shops & of course Seaford's beautiful wetlands & beaches. This home is perfect for downsizers, first home buyers or the savvy investor looking to grow their portfolio.
Additional features of this quality home include:
- New chef-inspired kitchen with stainless appliances & ample bench space
- Updated laundry with plenty of cabinetry and rear yard access
- Child & pet friendly engineered European timber flooring
- Low maintenance, modern living with scope to further enhance
- Gas ducted heating & cooling throughout
- A short stroll to the shops, schools, train station, wetlands & the beach
- Melbourne CBD a short 40 minute drive away
For those that love to entertain, this home is guaranteed to please with its extraordinary floorplan, that flows naturally onto extensive illuminated decking, which allows for the ultimate in outdoor living. With the added benefit & privacy of a fully fenced & landscaped front yard, there's enough space to please the entire family.
Only minutes away from major arterials, enjoy your weekends visiting some of the best wineries & beaches Melbourne has to offer. This delightful home is Ideal for those looking to buy in the perfect & most convenient locale.
Contact Dean Bozunovic or Jake Kostrzewa today & discuss securing your very own slice of the Mornington Peninsula!
We look forward to seeing you at your own inspection.