Period Charm on 1066sqm (Approx)
The magical street appeal is just the beginning when you inspect this six bedroom plus study period style weatherboard home that has retained many original features. Updated to cater for modern convenience & comfort offering functional family living and first class finishing throughout including a dream kitchen with granite benchtops.
- Return verandah with tiled entry hall
- Master bedroom with full ensuite with spa, fitted robes & bay window
- Spacious living and family rooms
- Fully equipped hostess kitchen with 900mm stainless steel Smeg Oven & Dishwasher
- Huge laundry with drying cupboard
- Study nook
- Covered BBQ entertaining area with servery
- Large secure rear yard for the children and friends to play
- Your very own Potting Shed with established gardens and a variety of herbal and fruit trees
- Double lock-up remote garage with rear access and ceiling storage
Features: Timber flooring, 9 foot high ceilings (approx), decorative cornices, ducted heating, evaporative cooling, solar panels, ceiling fans, sash windows, colonial doors and windows, merbau decking, colourbond roof, quality light fittings, plenty of storage space and much more!
Situated on approx. 1066 sqm in the Frankston High School Zone within close proximity to local parks, shops and transport and set back from the street behind a picket fence with extra off-street parking. The size, quality and location of this superb period style home will create a level of interest not seen in this area for a while. Seize this opportunity to buy and enjoy living in this locally admired property that will provide your family with the lifestyle that you have always dreamt.