VIEW BY PRIVATE INSPECTION ONLY
With immediate access to the best of Seddon, this Victorian single-level home is guaranteed to make a lasting impression with its generous proportions and first-class features throughout. Simply stunning, the home's meticulously-detailed interior boasts two bedrooms (both with BIRs) study and neat central bathroom. Add to this a separate lounge and well-appointed open-plan kitchen/meals area with stone bench tops, island bench, stainless steel cooking appliances and dishwasher and ample cupboard space. Other highlights include split-system heating and cooling and timber floors and full laundry plus a generous north-facing backyard and two off-street car spaces. Enjoy the charm of this property with easy access to cafes, shops, restaurants, public transport, kindergarten/childcare services, schools and local sports facilities. Inner-urban perfection!
Update on COVID-19:
To ensure the social distancing and public gathering guidelines set by the Australian Government are adhered to, it's imperative you register to attend Biggin & Scott private inspections, via the enquiry button on this page.
To ensure the safety of our clients, the community and our team, we respectfully remind all of our clients of the following arrangements.
We will be asking attendees to not enter the property if:
- You have returned from overseas in the past two weeks
- You are unwell or have a fever
- You have come into contact with someone experiencing flu-like symptoms
- As per the health guidelines, please maintain a distance of 1.5 metres from others and avoid physical contact, including shaking hands.
- Apply hand sanitiser, which will be available for your use.
- Refrain from touching household items, such as door handles, cupboards and tapware. (Agents will have gloves and can assist)
- Registration will be required to enter.
Please note that you may be declined entry to a private inspection if you have failed to register prior.