Unique Dual Level One Bedroom Plus Study Approx 72m2 plus 5.1m2 Balcony
NOTE: INSPECTIONS ARE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
If you wish to view a property you must PRE-REGISTER direct with the agent.
This unique apartment is packed with added features and benefits from dual height windows and interesting architectural angles.
Comprising on the lower level : open plan living and dining zone bathed in natural light from double height glass bricks, sheltered balcony, and streamlined kitchen boasting gas hot plates, electric under bench oven, dishwasher, stone bench tops and lots of storage. Living area has wall mount for TV.
Upper level : Queen sized bedroom with built-in robes, study nook and fully tiled ensuite bathroom with walk in shower, mirrored storage, marble features and concealed Euro Laundry.
Features split system heating and cooling to both levels, one secure car park on Basement 1 level as well as an enormous storage cage.
• Approx 72m2 plus 5.1m2 on the balcony
• 1 Bedroom & 1 study Mezzanine Apartment
• Inclusions: Apartment 622 inclusive of 1 secure basement car park & 1 storage cage (valued alone is worth circa $10K)
• Rental Appraisal: approx $500 - $505 per week (unfurnished)
• New built in wardrobes with sliding doors
• New built in storage cabinets downstairs with mirror sliding door
Year constructed: 2006
Number of floors: 8
Number of units in complex: 300 (divided into 4 separate towers each with 2 lifts and approx 75 units)
• Heated Horizon Pool
• Fully Equipped gymnasium
• Secure Basement Car Parks
• Secure Visitor Parking
• Landscaped Grounds – including barbeques
• Rooftop Recreation Terrace – including barbeques (exclusive access to level 6 and level 7 only)
Building facilities include: heated pool, spa, full gymnasium, BBQ and outdoor dining areas in the landscaped grounds, rooftop entertainment terrace with putting green and more BBQs and outdoor seating, visitor parking, state of the art security and a resident building manager. The complex is walking distance to Fawkner Park, The Tan, Prahran Market, Albert Park Lake and an infinite array of cafes, restaurants and fashion.