Newly renovated country charmer
Closing date sale February 2nd @ 5pm (Unless sold prior)
Situated on a rare 2.5 acres approx of level ground in the quiet town of Caldermeade sits this newly renovated 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home with room for the whole family. 20 minutes from Pakenhams main shopping precinct, moments from the Koo Wee Rup town centre and less than 1 hours drive to Phillip Island and surrounding suburbs, this home combines a country lifestyle with the convenience of suburban living.
This home exudes character and charm from every crevice, boasting:
- Master bedroom with WIR & ensuite
- 2 bedrooms with BIR serviced by the main bathroom
- Kitchen with ample storage space and island bench
- Fully equipped butler’s pantry with 900mm free standing cooker
- 3 large living areas
- Expansive entertaining area with outdoor ceiling fans and brand new pitched roof pergola
- Double garage
- Back courtyard with well-maintained gardens
- 3 paddocks with electric fencing
- 12x7.6 m2 Lock up shed
- 3 bay hay shed with additional stable
- Chicken coop
Additional featured include high ceilings, wood heater, ceiling fans, split system heating & cooling, gas cooktop, dishwasher and cubby house.
This is an exciting opportunity to secure this highly sought and seldom found 2.5 acres in a stunning rural setting with great potential to explore many hobby farming or commercial pursuits.
For more information, please contact Luke Woodham on 0408 596 906.