2 STOREY HOME IN BOUTIQUE BLOCK
IF ATTENDING AUCTION/PRIVATE INSPECTION IN PERSON:
1) You must register prior to attendance
2) You must scan the QR code at the property
3) You must present to the Covid Marshall and provide your certificate of double vaccination
Generously proportioned stylish 1 bedroom apartment in prized Richmond Hill location.
- Oversized bedroom with mirrored built-in robes and private balcony
- Large bathroom with full sized bath and laundry facilities
- Upstairs – Bright and spacious open plan living and dining area with timber floors
- North facing entertainer’s balcony
- Well-appointed kitchen with stone bench top and dishwasher
- Off street under cover parking + parking permits available (STCA)
- Reverse style air conditioning
- 74sqm of lifestyle living (including balcony)
- Body corporate fees $446pq approx.
Hidden away at the rear of a boutique complex in the esteemed locale of Richmond Hill.
Stroll to the MCG, Bridge Road restaurants and cafes, Swan Street, Gleadell Street Market, public transport and East Melbourne parks and gardens.
Conditions of entry - IDENTIFICATION and contact number required, otherwise entry may be refused.
The information about this property has been supplied to us by the property owner, while we have no cause to doubt its accuracy, we provide no guarantee. We cannot attest to the functionality of any fixtures, fittings or inclusions to the property. Land and apartment dimensions and floor/site plans are supplied by third parties. Typing mistakes, omissions, transposing can occur, we provide to assist but make no representation. Buyers must carry out their own due diligence.