First time offered in 45 years
*** PRIVATE INSPECTIONS AVAILABLE. BOOKINGS ESSENTIAL ***
Timing is everything & this is the time to purchase your next property. For the first time in 45 years, this gem is available to call your own. The home retains many of its original features, however a number of modern touches such as air-conditioning, heating & skylights have been thoughtfully added. Ticking all the boxes for families, investors & those looking to renovate (S.T.C.A), a peaceful lifestyle awaits.
• Four bedrooms, three with ceiling fans & original fireplaces
• Generous sized living room with natural light & heating/cooling adjacent a functional kitchen/dining
• Family bathroom with shower over bath & separate powder room and laundry
• Good-sized backyard perfect for a future extension (S.T.C.A), storage shed, pergola & sought-after rear access from the rear laneway
• Easy access to village cafes & shops, Kensington Train Station (two stops to the CBD) & popular primary schools. Close to local parks & trails, Racecourse Road trams & buses and Citylink