Daylesford Region Farm Cottage on 40 acres, Adjoining State Forest, 3 Titles
Located just 15 minutes from Daylesford, just an hour from Melbourne with easy access to the Western Highway and V-line rail services at nearby Ballan, this appealing rural property with farm cottage and adjoining Wombat State Forest will suit those seeking a lifestyle property in this popular region.
The cottage has been renovated to provide comfortable living, with a new roof, 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, front sitting room and open plan kitchen/meals at the rear. There is a huge amount of farm shedding – ideal for workshops or stables.
The property has 3 Titles – one small allotment near the house (a former house site), and 2 larger Titles - with potential for realignment (subject to Council approval).
Inspection by private appointment only or as advertised.
• Comfortable 3 bedroom cottage with huge amount of farm shedding
• Mains power connected, open fire and split system. Rainwater tank plus well. New roof.
• Corner position – Ballan-Daylesford Rd/Calders Lane and adjoining Wombat State Forest at rear boundary. Access to rear of property via Calders Lane
• 3 Titles, approx. 40 acres in total. Rural Conservation Zone – Moorabool Shire
• Cleared level land with good pasture, currently used for cattle grazing and ideal for horses
• Creek through centre of property, dam for livestock water
• Perfect location for an easy commute to Melbourne or Ballarat