11.7 Acres Beautiful Bushland with Permit, 5 Minutes from Daylesford
Just 5 minutes easy drive from Daylesford, this beautiful undulating 11.7 acre native bushland allotment with current planning permit is a peaceful haven for resident wildlife.
The permit approval is for an architecturally designed contemporary 4 bedroom/2 bathroom home sited high on the property – perfect as your new country home or private weekender surrounded by tall eucalypts, wattles and wildflowers.
For further exploration, walking and riding trails can be accessed directly from the property which adjoins Wombat State Forest and a seasonal creek at the rear.
Please contact the selling agent Rae Corris 0408 358 772 for further information.
• 11.7 acres native bushland, adjoining Wombat State Forest
• Farming Zone – Hepburn Shire
• Planning Permit current to 16 November 2026
• Live amongst nature - kangaroos, wallabies, echidnas, beautiful native birds
• Electricity available but not connected