Viewing Wednesday 6:00-6:30pm and Saturday 11:00-11:30am & 2:00-2:30pm - Contact agent to book a private inspection.
Oozing heartwarming character matched by stylish modern updates, offering memorable living zones which are utterly spacious, and in the exclusive Brentwood Secondary College and Wheelers Hill Primary School zones, this striking 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom split level residence is a unique home with genuine family appeal.
• Located in the quiet and leafy Aquarius Court for buyers who appreciate peace and tranquility.
• Beautiful solid timber floors are a stylish feature of the central living area.
• Large sunken family room is dominated by dramatic cathedral ceilings and serviced by a warming wood fireplace.
• Dedicated dining room has formal dinners in mind.
• Generous family and meals zone is perfect for everyday activities!
• Gorgeous refurbished Freedom stone kitchen is complete with great storage options including soft-close drawers and stainless steel Bosch appliances.
• Expansive master bedroom has its own retreat/study area as well as a WIR and private ensuite with modern touches.
• 2nd bedroom offers great space, BIR storage, and wonderful views of Port Phillip Bay.
• 3rd bedroom has easy access off the central living area.
• Tasteful central bathroom, separate powder room.
• Gas ducted heating, split system cooling.
• Rear undercover courtyard and easy care garden.
• Enormous double garage with space for a workshop or even convert part of the garage into another living/studio area (STCA).
• Additional single carport plus more off-street parking
Close to Wheelers Hill Primary School, Maria Montessori Preschool, Brentwood Reserve, Jells Park, Central Reserve, Scotchmans Creek Trail, Brandon Park Shopping Centre, Wheelers Hill Shopping Centre, Caulfield Grammar, The Glen S.C, buses, Monash Freeway, and Eastlink.