SPACIOUS ART DECO APARTMENT IN A SMALL BLOCK OF 4
***TO BOOK A TIME TO INSPECT, SIMPLY CLICK ON BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME OR EMAIL AGENT TO BE NOTIFIED OF INSPECTION TIMES. BY REGISTERING, YOU WILL BE INSTANTLY INFORMED OF ANY UPDATES, CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT. IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN OPEN FOR INSPECTION, ACCESS MAY NOT BE PROVIDED***
With high ceilings, large and updated rooms and nobody above you what more could you want?
Located on a grand leafy street, this apartment is spacious, warm and practical and is located within a short stroll to Glenferrie Road, train, trams, cafes, restaurants and more!
Additional features include:
- Renovated kitchen with ample storage & bench space as well as a dishwasher.
- Separate dining room opening on the large living area
- Lounge room with gas heater & air conditioning
- Hardwood timber floors throughout the kitchen and living areas
- Both bedrooms with robes
- Bathroom with shower over bath
- Off street parking for one
- Council parking permits available
- Laundry facilities on site (BYO washing machine)
Located on a wide leafy street, this apartment is spacious, warm and practical. Walking distance to Glenferrie Road, train, trams, cafes, restaurants and more!
APPLYING - Apply online via 1FORM. The application code will be emailed to you after you have registered your details.
LEASE TERMS - 12 MONTHS unless otherwise specified.
PARKING PERMITS - Whilst parking permits are available for most properties, please confirm with the local council before applying for the property.
GUARANTEED RESPONSE TO APPLICATIONS WITHIN 1 BUSINESS DAY (Conditions Apply)
BIGGIN SCOTT RICHMOND - NO 1 FOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
Available from:Friday 25th September 2020