Situated in one of Melbourne’s most coveted neighbourhoods on approx. 250 m2 of, north facing land, this double brick art deco semi-detached abode presents in imminently liveable condition with terrific scope.
The home Features a wide entrance hall, plenty of period detail throughout, stained woodwork and spectacular room sizes.
Minutes away from city transport, Ripponlea shopping, cafés and restaurants (most of which offer takeaway) - 10 Oak Grove leaves nothing to be desired.
- 2 oversized sized bedrooms
- Large central living room with OFP
- 3rd bedroom/dining room/office
- Tiled, functional bathroom w. shower over bath
- Functional kitchen, gas cooking
- Spectacular north facing backyard. Completely private.
- Lock up garage via ROW
- Moments to eateries, shopping, and city transport