Edwardian elegance, Timeless family appeal
Superb period character, versatile five-bedroom accommodation and a superb garden allotment of some 632 m² in this tightly held and convenient residential location, holds tremendous appeal for large families. Combining the best features of the era and every modern convenience the home offers a wonderful opportunity to enjoy 'as is' and add your own personal enhancements at leisure.
A gentle stroll from the front gate will have you in the heart of Elsternwick. With its unbeatable retail and culinary options, elite schools, parkland and variety of city-bound transport options this home is truly an unmissable opportunity for the astute purchaser.
• Inviting traditional entrance hall with polished floorboards, decorative ceilings, and fretwork
• Up to 5 excellent bedrooms. Three downstairs and two upstairs. Additional sunroom/home office
• Formal living room with bay window accommodates a family perfectly
• The well-equipped solid timber kitchen with granite benchtops, ample storage and quality appliances services the home beautifully
• Informal living and dining area overlooks the established private garden with ideal northwest aspect
• 3 tiled bathrooms serve the occupants admirably. The two downstairs bathrooms feature extensive marble tiling and quality fittings throughout
• Excellent off-street parking for three or more vehicles including a tandem garage and additional storage sheds
• Creature comforts include ducted heating, separate AC, polished floorboards, traditional open fireplaces, leadlight windows, high decorative ceilings and more