OVERSIZED CONTEMPORARY EDWARDIAN GEM
In the exclusive Richmond pocket - Period home meets a superb contemporary design, one not to miss!!
- 4 luxurious bedrooms - 3 with large custom built in robes, carpeted, all with large windows
- Large and open kitchen, latest black Miele gas cooktop, fully integrated dishwasher, Phoenix tapware, custom lighting - marble bench tops and fully fit with a large concealed fridge nook
- Enormous open split level, inviting and spacious living/dining, full of natural light, feature fire place along custom cantilevered 7 meter stone ledge, concrete floor. Large sliding doors completely open to large outdoor living zone
- 2 stylish bathrooms - natural stone benchtops with generous storage, Phoenix tapware
- Galley concealed laundry
- Spacious outdoor grassed garden with stepped concrete contemporary entertainers zone - tree lined with built in bench perimeter seating
- Off street parking with remote gate access
- Features include: 3.6m high ceilings, engineered solid oak floorboards to split level concrete flooring, loads of natural light, split system heating, custom fireplace, custom lighting throughout, enormous architecturally designed modern extension, aesthetic architectural structure with charm and character
With an emphasis on immaculate quality and architectural design, offering the perfect entertainers lifestyle in this prized position, a trend setting home with supreme appeal cannot be missed! Church Street and Swan Street's restaurants and cafes, Richmond Primary, Yarra River, Botanic Gardens and transport all just walking distance away, not to mention all the amenities of Victoria Gardens Shopping Centre just a stone's throw away.
APPLYING - Apply online via 2Apply or 1FORM. The application code will be emailed to you after you have virtually inspected the property.
LEASE TERMS - 12 MONTHS unless otherwise specified.
PARKING PERMITS - Whilst parking permits are available for most properties, please confirm with the local council before applying for the property.
BIGGIN SCOTT RICHMOND - NO 1 FOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
Available from:Saturday 2nd April 2022