Renovated, Stylish & Spacious
This renovated two bedroom first floor apartment is immaculately presented, offering instant appeal with a low-maintenance lifestyle. Comprising:
- Large living room with reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Private balcony with a leafy outlook
- Renovated kitchen with loads of bench and cupboard space
- Good sized bedrooms with built in robes
- Modern stylish bathroom with laundry taps
- Entrance hall and security intercom
- One secure undercover car park with plenty of space for street parking too
- Multiple tram lines at either end of the street and Armadale Station less than 5 mins walk away
A prime location situated in one of Armadale's finest streets, within walking distance to High St shops and cafes and Sutherland Park. Here quite lifestyle centric living awaits.
**PLEASE NOTE – IMPORTANT**
Please REGISTER for inspections. If you don’t register, then you will not be notified of any changes to advertised inspection times. ADVERTISED INSPECTION TIMES displayed on this page are subject to cancellation or change up until 12pm on the day of the viewing.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ BEFORE INSPECTING THIS PROPERTY
Whilst we are currently in the midst of a Coronavirus outbreak, we are mindful of minimising any potential risk to our staff and clients.
As such, we respectfully request that you refrain from attending an inspection if: you have been feeling unwell (or have any Flu like symptoms), are currently self-isolating or currently quarantining.
As a condition of entry we will require you to wear a mask, sanitise your hands and refrain from touching or opening any doors or cupboards – the agent onsite will assist you should you require anything opened.
You can find information on the Coronavirus outbreak on the following Victorian Government Website: https://www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/coronavirus
Available from:Monday 23rd May 2022