Generous Sized Home In A Sought After Location
A beautifully presented Federation home with a generous floor plan, classic features and polished boards throughout.
- Wide entrance hall with ornate features
- Opening through to a separate dining room with open fire place
- Separate living room
- Two good sized bedrooms
- Main bedroom is king size with built in robes, double glazed windows and open fire place
- Second bedroom is queen size with open fire place (ornamental)
- Open kitchen with stone bench tops, breakfast bench, stainless steel appliances including dual dish drawer and gas cooking
- Bathroom is at the rear of the property with dual sinks, shower over bath and European laundry
- Rear decked courtyard with some storage and rear access
This home features hydronic heating throughout, reverse cycle cooling and is a great lifestyle location with Prahran Market, Chapel Street & Fawkner Park simply moments away.
**PLEASE NOTE – IMPORTANT**
Please REGISTER for inspections. If you don’t register, then you will not be notified of any changes to advertised inspection times. ADVERTISED INSPECTION TIMES displayed on this page are subject to cancellation or change up until 12pm on the day of the viewing.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ BEFORE INSPECTING THIS PROPERTY
Whilst we are currently in the midst of a Coronavirus outbreak, we are mindful of minimising any potential risk to our staff and clients.
As such, we respectfully request that you refrain from attending an inspection if: you have been feeling unwell (or have any Flu like symptoms), are currently self-isolating or currently quarantining.
As a condition of entry we will require you to wear a mask, sanitise your hands and refrain from touching or opening any doors or cupboards – the agent onsite will assist you should you require anything opened.
You can find information on the Coronavirus outbreak on the following Victorian Government Website: https://www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/coronavirus
Available from:Monday 20th December 2021