A MODERN COUNTRY LIFESTYLE
Hidden from view by established gardens this stylish and contemporary residence has a wide inviting entry deck and refreshing water feature that create the impression of arriving at an exotic villa. Private but not isolated, the property is located in a quiet neighbourhood in central Daylesford close to cafes, stores and galleries and just a short walk to beautiful Lake Daylesford.
Providing all-season tranquil country living where open plan living leads to a generous outdoor entertaining area, this home will suit those seeking a secure family home, private secluded retreat or holiday accommodation.
• Open plan lounge-dining with French doors to wide entry deck - ideal for relaxing and entertaining
• Kitchen has plenty of storage, gas/electric cooking, euro laundry
• 2 bedrooms – one split system and built-in robe, other has bifold doors to undercover patio overlooking rear garden
• Large study/sitting room (or 3rd bedroom)
• Stylish bathroom with smart tiling, large shower, bath, vanity and toilet
• Wood heater plus gas heating
• Land area approx. 1000 sq.m. (quarter acre), carport, rear garden securely fenced
• Lovely water feature, established trees and shrubs, 2 garden sheds, fruit trees, lawn areas
• Lake Daylesford at the end of the street, short walk to town centre, shops, cafes, services, schools