A SENSE OF LIGHT AND SPACE
A gorgeous light-filled home offering stylish country living amidst lush established gardens, providing year-round pleasure and relaxation so close to all of the attractions of Hepburn Springs. Downstairs living comprises a spacious stylish kitchen and dining area, separate living room and large bathroom with laundry. Upstairs two bright bedrooms have high attic-style ceilings and attractive dormer windows with views to the nearby hills. There is a second bathroom with corner spa, and another sitting/study area. The long front north facing verandah and wide undercover deck leading from the kitchen are ideal settings for all day relaxing. This beautiful country retreat is located in a quiet residential area and suited to permanent living, weekender or rental investment.
• Downstairs: living room, stylish kitchen with wide oven (gas HP, electric oven), dining area, large bathroom-laundry
• Upstairs: 2 bedrooms both with built-in robes, sitting/study area, second bathroom with corner spa bath
• Long front entry verandah and wide undercover deck from kitchen
• Established gardens with roses, flowering shrubs, fruit trees
• Carport, securely fenced private rear courtyard with vehicle access
• Corner allotment (Main Rd and Seventeenth St). Land size 459 sq.m.
• Easy walk to the famous Hepburn Bathhouse, local coffee shops and an abundance of beautiful local walking tracks
• gas heater plus split system heating/airconditioning
• All services – electricity, natural gas, town water & sewerage