Rare Land Holding Opportunity of 88 acres in Historic Kingston
Located in the highly sought-after township of Kingston with frontage to the acclaimed Avenue of Honour is this very rare opportunity to obtain a substantial landholding of 88 acres (35.5 Hectares approx.) on 2 titles.
Suiting a variety of agricultural & lifestyle pursuits, with rich volcanic soil and 6 well fenced paddocks, along with near new steel cattle yards. The property has a registered 17 megalitre irrigation dam plus standing stock and domestic water licence in place on top of town water currently running past the front of the property.
Panoramic views to the north and west give you the opportunity to also build a truly enviable home (STCA).
• 88 acres with 6 fully fenced paddocks
• Irrigation dam, water rights and town water access
• Suitable for cattle, horses or cropping.
• Blue chip location in Hepburn Shire
• Elevated and uninterrupted views