Perfectly Positioned Edwardian Home
**OPEN FOR INSPECTION SATURDAY 6 APRIL 11:30-11.45AM**
This stunning Edwardian home is perfectly positioned just minutes to vibrant Martin St Village & the city train as well as leading schools (Elsternwick Primary zoned) & the beach. Ornate period features are enhanced by a sleek & stylish renovation several years ago.
• 3-4 bedrooms with the option of a study off the main living area, master with ensuite
• An inviting formal sitting room/library with an original open fire place flanked by built in shelves.
• Light filled open-plan Caesar stone kitchen.
• Expansive air conditioned dining & casual living including a clever study area (OFP)
• Coveted north facing sunlit entertaining deck & landscaped family gardens.
Further features include a traditional façade with verandah, soaring ceilings with decorative roses, rich floor boards, deluxe marble master ensuite, pristine family bathroom, ducted heating, double carport with rear laneway & front access and an ingenious rear pedestrian gate.
Available from:Tuesday 23rd April 2019