COMFORTABLE, CHARACTER-LADEN HOME IN PRIZED URBAN PRECINCT
Located in one of Melbourne’s most prized urban precincts, this character-laden three-bedroom home offers a generous internal layout, spacious front and back yards, and close proximity to a variety of bars, restaurants and cafes. Whether lived in as is or brought into contemporary alignment with a few aesthetic fixes, it poses an opportunity to secure a piece of timeless real estate in a highly sought-after locale.
- 3 bedrooms, including a main with built in wardrobes and ornamental fireplace
- Spacious central lounge area with skylight
- Generous kitchen area with space for a dining table, outdoor access and adjoining central bathroom with tub
- Large backyard with lawn, generous shed, lane-way access, roller door, and space for up to two small cars
- Within walking distance to Bridge Road, local yoga studio and Richmond Recreation Centre
- 5km into the city by bike and under a 10-minute walk to Burnley Train Station
- Land Size: 8m x 30m with No Heritage Overlay!
- Plans and permits for a stunning extension
Comfortable, character-laden home in the heart of Richmond.
Conditions of entry - IDENTIFICATION and contact number required, otherwise entry may be refused.