CONTEMPORARY LIVING IN THE HEART OF RICHMOND
All you desire for a fulfilling low maintenance lifestyle is right in this privately positioned town-residence. Delightful in appearance and boasting a smart floorplan with house-like proportions, conveniently located in a residential street parallel to Bridge Road shopping and dining precinct, public transport and beautiful surrounding parklands. Scale down in style or invest with confidence!
- Upstairs houses two spacious bedrooms, each with built in robes (second bedroom with balcony overlooking partial city views)
- Privately tucked away at the rear of a boutique block the contemporary floorplan to this spacious town residence includes a down stairs open plan kitchen meals and living domain. A separate guest powder room and family sized laundry accessing a stunning entertainers deck with and carport from a rear lane
- The contemporary kitchen showcases stainless steel appliances, including a 900mm oven with range hood, ample storage and counter space
- A stylish bathroom includes a freestanding claw bathtub, shower and modern vanity unit
- Beautifully considered extras include, LED lighting, quality window furnishings, split system heating/cooling, manicured garden, metal rails to floating carpeted staircase, floating timber flooring and quality carpets
- This fantastic town residence offers a secure fenced entrance with rear carport as well as two parking permits and visitor parking
- Enjoying an outstanding Richmond locale, walking distance to Bridge Road shopping and dining precinct, Victoria Gardens Shopping Centre, not to mention the CBD only being a quick tram ride away!
Conditions of entry - IDENTIFICATION and contact number required, otherwise entry may be refused.
The information about this property has been supplied to us by the property owner, while we have no cause to doubt its accuracy, we provide no guarantee. We cannot attest to the functionality of any fixtures, fittings or inclusions to the property. Land and apartment dimensions and floor/site plans are supplied by third parties. Typing mistakes, omissions, transposing can occur, we provide to assist but make no representation. Buyers must carry out their own due diligence.