CHARMING COTTAGE-STYLE PROPERTY IN QUAINT RICHMOND BACKSTREETS
Tucked away quaintly in Richmond’s character-laden backstreets is this endearing two-bedroom cottage-style dwelling. With prominent curb-side charm, two bedrooms, two fireplaces, and ornate archways, it poses an exciting opportunity for an easy refurbishment. Within walking distance to Bridge Road and Burnley Station as well as a selection of popular cafes, it’s ideal for those looking to secure their very own piece of an acclaimed urban hotspot.
- Two generous bedrooms, one with ornamental fireplace and large window
- Cosy lounge area with ornamental fireplace and adjoining study or guest space
- Functional kitchen leads to bathroom and separate laundry with outdoor access
- Charming front porch and rear courtyard with enough space for entertaining
- Ornate hallway arches, timber floorboards and period sash windows
- Within walking distance to Bridge Road, Swan Street and Burnley Station
- Land 5.8m x 20.3m approx
Two-bedroom cottage in Richmond’s character-laden backstreets.
Conditions of entry - IDENTIFICATION and contact number required, otherwise entry may be refused.
The information about this property has been supplied to us by the property owner, while we have no cause to doubt its accuracy, we provide no guarantee. We cannot attest to the functionality of any fixtures, fittings or inclusions to the property. Land and apartment dimensions and floor/site plans are supplied by third parties. Typing mistakes, omissions, transposing can occur, we provide to assist but make no representation. Buyers must carry out their own due diligence.