EDWARDIAN ‘FEEL GOOD’ LIFESTYLE BLISS
BRILLIANTLY LOCATED BETWEEN ELSTERNWICK PARK AND BUSTLING GLEN HUNTLY ROAD
In a formal garden of hedging and layered beauty, this captivating 3 bedroom 2 bathroom early Edwardian has a beautiful feel of family, warmth and relaxed living. Renovated in recent years to infuse the period character with modern living, the floor-plan has zoned family functionality with all the entertaining at the back.
• Kauri pine floorboards, 11ft high ceilings (approx.), ceiling roses, deep cornices, timber fretwork, fireplaces and leadlights
• Central hallway, 3 huge bedrooms (BIRs, 3 with fireplaces, bookcases, one with box bay window retreat), period style bathroom with clawfoot bath, timber dadoing and marble vanity, and a 2nd bathroom with European laundry (extra storage).
• Provincial style stone kitchen with Siemens appliances including 2 ovens and a 5-burner gas hotplate, Bosch dishwasher and servery windows to the north facing deck.
• Timber lined cathedral ceilings highlight the gorgeous dining area as well as the relaxed family living area (OFP, bookcases)
• Bi-fold doors open to the north facing covered deck and tranquil gardens, a paved alfresco area with bench seating, a beach-box like cubby house and 2 sheds.
• Ducted heating, an air conditioner, carport and rear lane pedestrian access.
In a stunning lifestyle location, an easy walk to Elsternwick station, trams, trendy cafes, boutique wine bars, cinemas and great shopping, minutes to Elwood Village for a different café vibe, the beach, glorious parkland and historic streets to be in awe, with a great choice of schools nearby.