13.5 HECTARES / 33 ACRES OF PASTURE & NATURAL BUSHLAND
Your own piece of Australian countryside just 1 hour from Melbourne, and 10 minutes to each of the vibrant towns of Trentham and Daylesford. With rich volcanic soil and a peaceful rural outlook over surrounding farmland to the nearby Wombat State Forest, this is an impressive small farm holding and ideal site for a country retreat.
***Inspection and access only by appointment as there are cattle on the property.
• 13.5 hectares or 33 acres (5 Titles)
• Rural Conservation Zone - Moorabool Shire
• Corner location – Pearces Rd and Bobbys Lane. Direct access to Wombat State Forest
• Approx half of the property is cleared level pasture with rich volcanic soil, half undulating natural forest with clearings and walking tracks
• Springfed dam, tall eucalypts & blackwoods, native birds, kangaroos, wallabies and wombats