BRAND NEW ARCHITECTURALLY DESIGNED RESIDENCE, "HILLTOP HOUSE"
Architecturally designed with an open, flexible floorplan, to be used either as a single house or residence with guest apartment with separate entrances. Situated close to both Hepburn Springs and Daylesford and just a brief walk to Daylesford main street this unique property features exceptional attention to detail throughout.
The residence comprises three generous bedrooms all with built in robes, master with freestanding bath and with its own direct access to the rear garden. Second and third bedrooms also fit queen sized beds. Two open plan living areas with high ceilings, dining area with huge outdoor patio, luxurious modern kitchen with gas cooking, huge laundry and also a powder room for guests.
This beautiful block has sensational views over Doctor’s Gully and towards Mt Franklin.
Capitalise on the lucrative holiday market (estimated $1000-$1200 per weekend/approx $65,000 per year), or enjoy as a permanent residence close to all the things Daylesford offers (spas, restaurants, galleries, historic villages, wineries etc.)
• 3 huge bedrooms – each with generous walk-in robe and large picture windows
• 2 living areas – spacious downstairs open plan living-dining-kitchen steps down to north oriented patio. Private central living room upstairs
• Stylish kitchen gas/electric cooking, butler’s pantry and a private office/store
• 2 bathrooms – one with deep bath. Separate toilet and powder room
• Large laundry with plenty of storage
• Brand new home with high energy rating. High ceilings, quality appointments and finishes
• Double glazing, well insulated with extra roof insulation
• Gas log fire, 3 split systems
• Land area approx 1403 sq.m.
• Plenty of onsite parking, low maintenance surrounds with outdoor sitting areas
• All services – electricity, natural gas, town water, sewerage, NBN available
• Ideal family home, private country retreat or holiday accommodation
• Walking distance to both Daylesford and Hepburn Springs