IMAGINE WAKING UP TO THIS EVERY MORNING
Imagine waking up in the mornings and looking out from your spacious master bedroom to a view of the Wombat State Forest, sitting high above the tree tops; then, heading downstairs to your morning coffee where you sit in front of a gas log fire and admire the morning through the full length floor to ceiling sliding doors. This is exactly what you get to experience in this brand new, contemporary home.
Built with the aim of capturing the stunning northern views, you have to see them to experience the feeling of calm from this stunning abode. Surrounded by a quiet elegance and spacious rooms, the downstairs living area features a wall of gliding windows – the perfect entertaining zone with glamorous open kitchen, butler’s pantry, private office and large laundry/store. Here you’ll also find one of the three enormous bedrooms, a stylish bathroom and discrete powder room.
Upstairs the deluxe style continues with large picture windows capturing the northern light and big sky views. Two further bedrooms, a second bathroom and a spacious lounge area provide private family living.
Overall, a stunning, private, low maintenance and energy efficient brand new home that has been carefully designed for light and living, centrally located to both Daylesford and Hepburn Springs. Views like these are becoming harder and harder to find - they are incredible!
• 3 huge bedrooms – each with generous walk-in robe and large picture windows
• 2 living areas – spacious downstairs open plan living-dining-kitchen steps down to north oriented patio. Private central living room upstairs
• Stylish kitchen gas/electric cooking, butler’s pantry and a private office/store
• 2 bathrooms – one with deep bath. Separate toilet and powder room
• Large laundry with plenty of storage
• Brand new home with high energy rating. High ceilings, quality appointments and finishes
• Gas log fire, 3 split systems
• Land area approx 1403 sq.m.
• Plenty of onsite parking, low maintenance surrounds with outdoor sitting areas
• All services – electricity, natural gas, town water, sewerage, NBN available
• Ideal family home, private country retreat or holiday accommodation