Centrally Located Masterpiece
Situated in a prime location overlooking the Daylesford Botanical Gardens, this thoughtfully designed residence has recently undergone a complete transformation. Impeccable craftsmanship is evident as soon as you enter with a wide hallway featuring a ‘hidden’ panel that turns the ensuite of the second bedroom into a powder room - perfect when entertaining. A bespoke over scaled steel framed sliding glass door welcomes you to a light filled dining/living zone and the well-appointed Hamptons style kitchen featuring premium Ilve-Bosch fixtures and fittings with walk-in butler’s pantry. expansive Glass bi-fold doors open to a large rear entertaining deck with a servery window from the laundry and with stunning 120-degree views over the Daylesford countryside.
Ideal for a permanent residence or for the holiday accommodation market or the perfect luxury Daylesford weekender.
- 809m2 land size - All town services connected – 8 panel back-to-grid solar system
- Beautiful gardens with established fruit trees, rain water tank and automatic watering system
- Walking distance to Wombat Hill Botanical Gardens, Daylesford CBD & Convent Gallery
- Gas central heating & ducted cooling throughout
- Space for 2 cars on-site including a single car lock-up garage accessed by automatic gates
Inspections are highly recommended and offered by private appointment only