SERENDIP COTTAGE-LAKE DAYLESFORD PRECINCT
If you are seeking a delightful cottage, set high on a quiet block with spectacular views in the Lake Daylesford Precinct. As featured on a recent episode of Escape from The City, SERENDIP COTTAGE is just waiting for you. Set on a private, leafy established garden close to Lake Daylesford and a short stroll to Daylesford’s main street shops and cafes the cottage features open plan living-dining-kitchen, 3 bedrooms, bathroom and separate laundry. Step out onto the extensive deck and admire the long views including glimpses of the Lake, or just taking in the spectacular sunsets. The property has previously been on the holiday let market or ideal for a weekend retreat, permanent rental or low maintenance residence.
• Open plan living-dining-kitchen with wood heater and gas heating
• 3 bedrooms and separate bathroom
• Established low maintenance gardens on approx. 730m2 block
• Beautifully quiet no through road close to Lake Daylesford
• Short walk to the Lake, the Mill Market, town shops, services and cafes
• All services connected, electricity, natural gas, town water, sewerage