ELEGANT HOME IN EXCLUSIVE GOLF LINKS AREA
Located in an exclusive area close to the beautiful Hepburn Springs Golf Course, this superb 4 bedroom residence showcases quality-built designer style, impressive proportions and deluxe finishes. A statement of contemporary elegance, providing an enviable lifestyle opportunity suited to permanent living or spacious holiday accommodation.
First impressions do not disappoint. A wide entry hallway leads to spacious living areas where the beautifully appointed kitchen takes centre stage. The dining area opens to a sheltered outdoor terrace, as does the master bedroom suite and large study with its own powder room.
3 other exquisitely presented private bedrooms share a large bathroom at the front of the house, creating a separated zone for family and guests.
Sited on a large private allotment just a few minutes’ walk to the Golf Course, and within walking distance of Hepburn Springs village and Hepburn Mineral Springs, this highly considered and personalised home is defined by great attention to detail with versatile spaces that provide spacious living and great entertaining options.
• Spacious open plan living-family areas leading to undercover alfresco dining area
• Designer kitchen has walk-in pantry, wide island bench, quality appliances
• Master bedroom suite has access to rear deck, large walk-in robe plus additional built-in robes/storage, generous ensuite bathroom with dual vanities, double shower
• 3 other bedrooms which can accommodate a queen sized bed. Bedrooms have built-in robes with 2 featuring quality plantation shutters
• Large home office/family room with powder room
• Family bathroom with dual vanities and double shower
• Large walk-in linen cupboard with built-in shelving
• Large laundry, plenty of storage
• Double garage with workshop, direct access to hallway, plenty of on-site parking
• Gas log fire, ducted evaporative cooling and ducted heating
• All services – electricity plus solar power, natural gas, NBN, sewerage, town water plus rainwater tanks
• Land area 1446 sq.m. (over one-third acre). Adjoins large private bushland property – home to kangaroos and other native wildlife
• Walk to shops, cafes, spa therapy centres. Bushwalking tracks nearby. 5 minutes from Daylesford town centre.