STYLISH COUNTRY HOME ON 1 ACRE ADJOINING STATE FOREST
Sited on 1 acre adjoining both the Wombat State Forest and the Mineral Springs Reserve this stylish and spacious timber clad home is a hidden gem, perfectly suited to permanent living, a private weekender or holiday rental (assessed by Dayget booking agency). Offering an idyllic escape from the city, this superbly presented double storey home is set high amongst the treetops, with floor to ceiling windows framing daytime views of light and leaves, and at night clear starry skies.
A sheltered paved courtyard on the northern side,and open plan living area leading out to a wide elevated balcony provides space for entertaining, just relaxing, or watching visiting wildlife. The well-appointed kitchen with island bench features a huge amount of storage and preparation space. Also on this level are two bedrooms, bathroom and laundry.
A spiral staircase leads to the lower level, which also has its own external access from the garden. Effectively a separate apartment, this level features anothergenerous living area with wood heater, queen- sized bedroom, ensuite bathroom and private sheltered deck. Polished concrete floors and large windows create a modern bright space perfect for accommodating guests, extended family or use as a large home office.
Nestled into the landscape, the home is surrounded by terraced pathways, timber boardwalks and beautifully landscaped, low-maintenance gardens that include a wonderful waterfall gully garden that attracts birds to its cascading water.
Live close to nature and enjoy tranquillity at this country haven in the heart of Victoria’s Spa Region renowned for its natural attractions, local produce, galleries, fine dining and unique stores.
• Double storey 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom private residence on 1 acre
• Adjoining both Wombat State Forest and the Mineral Springs Reserve, with easy walking access to the Hepburn Bathhouse, General Store, Palais live entertainment venue, therapy centres, cafes and stores
• Upstairs bright open plan living-dining with elevated deck. Sparkling kitchen with gas/electric cooking, dishwasher, plenty of cupboard storage, island bench. High pitched ceiling, timber and slate flooring, wood fire plus gas heating and split system heating/airconditioning. 2 delightful bedrooms, bathroom, separate laundry
• Spiral staircase leads to the downstairs living area with a sheltered deck, bedroom and glamorous bathroom. Polished concrete floors, wood heater, large windows
• Established gardens, waterfall gully garden (supplied by groundwater bore), sheltered paved courtyard with pergola, stone walls
• Services – 4.6kW solar system, electricity, town water, sewerage, and excellent 4G Internet