A tranquil bushland retreat set on 10 acres at Coomoora, just 5 minutes drive from Daylesford. The craftsman-built residence is filled with character and charm, embraced by the lightly treed land and beautifully sited towards the rear of the property to ensure privacy.
With a northern aspect and high vaulted ceilings the welcoming living room is bathed in natural light and opens to the heart of the home - a spacious and stylish country kitchen with quality appliances, custom-designed joinery and plenty of space for a communal dining table.
A hallway leads past the laundry to the main bedroom, office (could be another bedroom) and large bathroom with the most amazing stainless steel walls! Upstairs is devoted to a large attic bedroom with room for a sitting space or study area.
There is a 2 room studio/workshop with loft that adjoins the double carport and could be used as another office and store, or (subject to council approval), be converted to another bedroom and bathroom.
The home is surrounded by easy care patios, raised garden beds, fruit trees, vegetable gardens and a fernery. A wonderful country hideaway so beautifully presented and perfectly suited as a private country home or weekend retreat.
Inspections by private appointment only.
• Bright north facing living room with wood fire and split system, high vaulted ceiling
• The enormous kitchen opens to an east facing courtyard and has custom designed joinery with a huge amount of storage and bench space, wide oven, double drawer dishwasher, 2 pantries and appliance cupboard
• Main bedroom and office both open to the front verandah
• Large central bathroom with walk-in shower, spectacular stainless steel walls. Laundry and separate toilet
• Large bright attic bedroom with sitting area, openable skylights, leadlight feature window, under roof storage
• Double carport with adjoining 2-room studio/workshop has direct undercover access to the residence. Garden shed and equipment store
• Mains power, 2 x large rainwater tanks plus smaller garden tank, biocycle wastewater system
• 10 acres of beautiful bushland with wildflowers. Established gardens with shrubs, fruit trees, vegetable gardens and lawn areas
• 5 minutes to Daylesford, 25 minutes to Kyneton V-line rail services, 5 minutes to Glenlyon Store. Approx 1 hour 15 mins drive to Melb via Calder Freeway