CONTEMPORARY DELUXE LIVING IN QUIET LOCATION
This 5 year old spacious and stylish home features luxury living and treetop views over nearby Wombat Forest and is located within easy walking distance of Hepburn Springs cafes, stores, hotels, Mineral Springs Reserve and the creek swimming pool,
The contemporary home has been designed to capture natural light and highlight the views, incorporating rich timber floors and a stylish modern décor to create a beautiful atmosphere while providing modern low maintenance living in the heart of Victoria’s famed Spa Region.
Sited in a quiet and private area, this property would suit as a permanent home, ideal rental or guest accommodation.
• 5 year old home with 3 large bedrooms, open plan living, 2 bathrooms, 3 toilets, carport plus underhouse garaging & workshop
• Delightfully quiet and sought after side street close to the creek swimming pool and walking tracks to Hepburn Mineral Springs Reserve
• Open plan living-dining-kitchen area has gas log fire, split system heating/airconditioning, craftsman built timber bookshelves and cabinets, access to elevated undercover deck
• Bright and stylish kitchen with gas hotplate/electric oven, dishwasher, island bench and plenty of storage space
• 3 bedrooms – east facing master bedroom suite has large walk-in robe, ensuite bathroom with deep pod bath. Other bedrooms both have built in robes
• Second bathroom has a wide shower, toilet. Large laundry plus separate 3rd toilet
• Light and bright interior, quality fittings and finishes throughout
• 7.4 star energy rating with double glazing, excellent insulation
• Land area 455 sq.m. Securely fenced, established shrubs, lawn areas
• Carport at entry with direct undercover access, plus underhouse lockup garage and adjoining lined & insulated workshop/store
• Electricity, town water plus rainwater tank, sewerage, natural gas, NBN. Mobile coverage