OPEN RURAL ASPECT
Located within Blampied hills zone and only 12min to Daylesford with its shops, cafes and restaurants or 12 mins to Creswick. Zoned Farming, this home provides the opportunity to live and/or work in this open rural environment.
Sitting on 696m2 approx. and comprising 3 good sized bedrooms, formal lounge, open dining-kitchen, huge separate living area and laundry, mudroom, bathroom. There is also a fabulous undercover area with adjoining storage and outside toilet. Two lock up garages with a 5.5m x 2.2m workshop complete this rural family home.
Water is no issue here as you have 2 x 22,000 ltr rainwater tanks and a ground water bore.
Located diagonally opposite the iconic Swiss Mountain Hotel, this home would make for a wonderful country retreat, weekender or permanent home. Great buy for the astute investor or run your business from here, this versatile property has many uses and could also be placed on the permanent rental market.
• 3 bedrooms, 2 with built in robes
• Modern open plan kitchen/meals
• Family bathroom with separate large laundry storage
• Large separate living area
• Solid fuel heater heating and split system air conditioners
• 2 carports, lock-up garage and storage area
• School bus stop at the front door
Inspection by appointment or at scheduled opens.