Fabulous 50’s with Renovated Flair
Quietly set back from the street on the first floor, this spacious 1950’s apartment has been beautifully renovated throughout, and instantly feels like home from the moment you enter.
Leafy aspects through the striking black steel windows give off ‘New York loft’ vibes, while the modern colour scheme and Engineered-Oak boards bring a touch of class and refinement.
Perfectly positioned within walking distance of Alma Park, Chapel Street trams, shops and cafes, as well as easy access into the city via Dandenong Road.
• 2 double bedrooms plus study nook (BIRs to master)
• Wide entrance hall with storage
• Spacious living room, black steel windows, sheer curtains
• Renovated separate kitchen, stone bench, stainless steel gas cooking, dishwasher
• Central bathroom, bath, separate shower with rain shower-head, laundry facilities
• Separate WC
• Undercover carport on title, security entry
• Apartment size - 84sqm approx.