Ellerslie Homestead on Approx. 40 Acres
Situated in prime farmland in Newlyn just 15 minutes to Daylesford and 20 minutes to Ballarat this charming farmhouse is beautifully presented with numerous period features. Currently home of “Ellerslie White Suffolk Stud” this versatile property features approx. 40 acres with “shearers quarters” guest accommodation, a large machinery shed, hay shedding, multiple car garaging, beautiful established gardens and an outside bathroom and washhouse with original copper.
The grand residence features wide verandas, a central hallway with 3 generous bedrooms with fireplaces, period bathroom with claw foot bath, central large sitting room/formal lounge, dining room with views over the house paddock and access to veranda, open plan dining/living/ kitchen with farmhouse sink and gas cooking. The “shearers quarters” make an ideal guesthouse and feature open wood fire and fully functioning shearing stands and holding yards.
- Approx. 40 Acres on 2 titles – including approx. 4 acres of railway line on an ag lease
- Bore water, rainwater tank, large stock dam, water available to each paddock
- Mains power, mains water, bottled gas, septic system, NBN hi-speed Internet
- Gas central heating, fan forced wood heater in family room, open fireplaces
- Beautiful established and landscaped gardens with numerous fruit producing trees
- 12m x 13m machinery shed with mains power, concreted flooring and inspection pit
- Dairy, 15m x 6m hay shed, wood shed, chicken coop, workshop with roller door, 2 car garage, dog run, wash house with original copper & larder storage
Inspection by private appointment and highly recommended