Luxury Architect Designed Residence
Created by Melbourne architect Adam Kane “Hardwood House” was designed with an open, flexible floorplan, to be used both as a single house, or as two independent private rentals with separate entrances. Situated on the top of Wombat Hill and close to Wombat Botanical Gardens, Convent Gallery and a brief walk to Daylesford main street this unique property features numerous bespoke finishes with exception attention to detail throughout.
The residence comprises of three generous bedrooms, master with freestanding bath and BIR, second with ensuite and BIR’s and a third bedroom with direct rear garden access, open plan living room with high ceilings, dining room with outdoor decking, luxurious country kitchen with gas cooking, European laundry and fully landscaped gardens and established tree surrounds. Capitalise on the lucrative holiday market, or enjoy as a permanent residence close to all the things Daylesford offers (spas, restaurants, galleries, historic villages, wineries and more)
- Approx. 440m2 land Size with all town services connected and rainwater tank
- Gas central heating, split system heating/cooling & ceiling fans
- Environmental features - 6.5 Star rating, double glazing, floor & wall insulation
- Bespoke finished and fixtures, high quality appliances
- Fully landscaped and established gardens with matures trees
Inspections are offered by public and private inspection and are highly recommended.