Executive Living with Long Views Across the Countryside
Well-appointed and overlooking the open farmland of Daylesford this 6yo quality-built home is immaculately presented. Offering a very generous floorplan with 4 bedrooms all with robes (WIR in master), open plan kitchen/dining/living, entertainers’ kitchen with butler’s pantry & Caesarstone benchtops, second lounge/family room and pool room. Designed to be an entertainer’s delight, 2 sets of sliding stacker doors open the dining/living space with undercover alfresco area. The generous backyard features a separately fenced area for pets and lots of grass space for the kids to run around. The property also has a 6x7m Colourbond shed, perfect for the classic car or workshop with rear access from Frazer street.
- 1361m2 land size - Zoned General Residential
- All town services connected – water, sewerage, electricity, gas & NBN internet
- Double glazed windows, 4KW solar power panels/ system
- Gas central heating and gas log fireplace
- Alfresco area with Luxaflex remote blinds, ceiling fan & tv point
- Double car garage with remote access, 7m x 6m Colourbond shed with 2 roller doors
- Rear access to workshop by roadway easement on Frazer st
Inspections as advertised online or by private appointment as requested.