“SILVERBIRCH”, CHARACTER HOME CLOSE TO LAKE DAYLESFORD
If you are looking for a home with character and privacy in the heart of Daylesford, then this delightful 1940’s era elevated cottage could be perfect. Set privately on a leafy garden allotment close to Lake Daylesford, the Mill Market and walking distance to Daylesford’s main street shops and cafes, the cottage has been thoughtfully renovated to provide bright open plan living while retaining many character features.
The property is ideal as a holiday rental, personal weekend retreat or low maintenance residence.
• Cosy front living room with wood fire
• 2 bedrooms
• Spacious living-dining-kitchen with pot belly stove and gas heater opens to a wide undercover rear terrace and lawn area
• Kitchen has electric oven, new dishwasher
• Bathroom with shower over bath, vanity, toilet and laundry facilities
• Character features retained – picture rails, sash windows, brick fireplace surround, old stove alcove, polished timber floors
• New roof. Ceiling and underfloor insulation.
• On-site parking, garden shed. Securely fenced. Land area approx 617 sq.m.
• Potential to extend, subject to council approval
• Beautifully peaceful treed area, quiet no through road leading to Lake Daylesford
• Short walk to the Lake and surrounding bushland, the Mill Market, town shops, services and cafes
• All services connected – power, natural gas, sewerage, town water. Mobile coverage, NBN available