VACANT ONE-THIRD ACRE ALLOTMENT CLOSE TO LAKE DAYLESFORD
This is your opportunity to build your Daylesford dream retreat in a tranquil location close to picturesque Lake Daylesford. Boasting approx. 1416 sq.m. (over one-third of an acre) of cleared land with established boundary trees, this quiet and private allotment has adjoining Crown Land, a bushland outlook and walking tracks to Lake Daylesford.
All the hard work has been done with Bushfire Management Statement available and planning permit STCA.
With all connections and services available, this beautiful site is waiting for you to build your dream home or private weekender.
• Vacant, cleared corner allotment close to Lake Daylesford (corner Burrall St & Leggatt St)
• 1416 sq.m. (over one-third of an acre). May suit future subdivision (subject to Council approval)
• General Residential Zone – Hepburn Shire
• Bushfire management statement available – BAL 29
• Planning permit in progress
• Bushland outlook, walking tracks to Lake Daylesford
• Power, water, sewerage, telephone and natural gas available