The Old Newlyn Bakery with Original Bakers Oven
This iconic Newlyn property is located just 15 minutes from Daylesford and 25 minutes to Ballarat and boasts a number of original features including high ceilings, decorative fretwork, open fireplaces, and original timber floors. The central hallway links 3 good sized bedrooms with ensuite and open fire in master. The country style kitchen has plenty of storage, lounge features a bay window and wood fire and the light filled sunroom has long view overlooking the adjoining farmland.
- Approx. 1.5 acres on title with further agricultural lease to Birch creek – zoned township
- Town water, mains power, septic system, NBN internet, bottled gas
- Open wood fire, fan forced wood heater, gas hydronic heating
- Established gardens with large walnut trees and numerous fruit producing trees
- Original bakers oven built 1888 in bakehouse, with proving room
- Automatic entry gates, 4 bay concreted Colourbond® shed, fully fenced dog proof yard
Inspection are available by private appointment and highly recommended.