“WOMBAT COTTAGE” – RENOVATED COTTAGE ON OVER HALF AN ACRE
Enjoy all the benefits of country living within 10 minutes of the cafés, stores and galleries of both Daylesford and Trentham. Sited on over half an acre with Wombat State Forest nearby, the original cottage has been charmingly refurbished to provide relaxed country living with lovely garden views. Set privately behind a flourishing courtyard garden the cottage features a living area bathed in natural light, a large welcoming modern kitchen, and 4 bedrooms.
A large garage, workshop, separate studio, established fruit trees and productive vegetable gardens complete this property that has plenty of space to play and dream.
Inspections by advance appointment only.
• Lounge-dining with split system - pretty sash windows, french doors to elevated north deck
• 4 bedrooms, bathroom has bath, separate shower, toilet
• Kitchen has plenty of storage & bench space, walk-in pantry, dishwasher, gas cooking
• Laundry, bathroom with colourful mosaic tiling, bath with shower over, toilet
• Established gardens, orchard, vegetable beds. Land area approx. 2635 sq.m. (over half an acre) Securely fenced
• Large double garage with rustic roof trusses - ideal to convert to studio (STCA)
• Large workshop with concrete floor, roller door for vehicle access
• Shipping container studio - fully lined, insulated
• Vehicle access to rear laneway leading to nearby Wombat State Forest. Plenty of off-street parking
• Abundant water - groundwater bore, plus large rainwater tanks
• Mains power, instant gas HWS, mobile coverage, satellite internet
• A gardener and nature lover's paradise - productive gardens, plenty of birds and native wildlife
• Tourist train to Daylesford Sunday Market stop just a 5 minute walk away - great treat for children and discounts for locals!
• Perfect as a permanent country residence, weekend retreat, rental investment or holiday getaway.